Rose Travel Mini Bus & Coach Hire
Established in 1994, we work with private groups and inbound tour operators providing passenger transport services (e.g. transfers, golf tours, scenic tours etc.). Services can be ad-hoc or scheduled departures, lasting from 1 - 12 days in length and regularly travel throughout all of Ireland.
How to apply
To apply, please download and complete the application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to:
Download an Application Form
Documents may be downloaded to your hard disk as a PDF file. We recommend scanning all files before opening. This may take a short time to download. If you cannot open the file you may need to install a "plug-in" called Adobe Acrobat Reader. This can be downloaded free of charge from the Adobe website.
Are you outgoing, enthusiastic and passionate about meeting people and showing them the best that our country has to offer? Are you independent, punctual, patient and amiable? We are seeking candidates to join our growing Tour Driver Guide team in 2017.
Job Description: Driver Guide
Full time and part time roles available. March 2017 to November 2017.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Demonstration a pride and passion for Ireland and what it has to offer.
- Display an appetite and enthusiasm for learning.
- An interest in environmental and sustainable tourism practices.
- Continually develop a wide ranging cultural, historical and social knowledge.
- An ability to communicate your knowledge and entertain people from all over the world.
- Display a high degree of flexibility and adaptability.
- Aware of client safety and comfort at all times. Develop and maintain high standards of customer service.
- Load and unload guests luggage. Assist guests checking into various accommodations.
- At some locations (e.g. beach, forest or attractions) accompany guests along short trails.
- Initiative and problem solving skills to provide a seamless service to passengers.
- Generate and provide meaningful and constructive feedback to continuously improve tour quality and our guests experience.
Vehicle duties include, but are not limited to:
- Drive MPV’s, mini-buses and coaches with due care and attention at all times for passenger safety and comfort.
- Complete, and maintain records of, daily vehicle safety checks and legal documentation (training provided).
- Before, during and after completing tour: maintain vehicle cleanliness both inside and outside to a high standard and ensure on board items are correctly stocked/maintained.
- D or D1 Passenger Carrying Licence.
- SPSV licence an advantage, but not required.
- Entitled to live and work in Ireland.
- Customer service experience an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills are very important.
- Touring experience not necessary as training will be given.
Other requirements or duties:
- Activities outside the role of driver-guide may be required.