Guided Tour of the Cobh, Blarney Castle, Cork and Kinsale with plenty of commentary & Lore from your local guides
If you are arriving by cruise liner to Cobh Harbour you need to know more about Irelands No. 1 Tour
Reserve Your Seat NOW FOR ONLY €25.00
Full Price is up to €40.00
- Departing your ship in Cobh Harbour you will travel through Cobh and learn its connection to the Titanic & Lusitania
- Travel to Blarney Castle.
- At Blarney Castle you will have the opportunity to kiss the world famous Blarney Stone.
- Blarney Woollen Mills is Located just by the castle. Here you will find Aran Knit Wear, Waterford Crystal, Irish Lace and much more for sale.
- Traveling on through Cork City, where the Queen of England recently visited, you will do a short panoramic tour en route to Charles-fort in Kinsale.
- Kinsale is the gourmet capital of Ireland and it is here you will stop for lunch before returning to Cobh.
Tour Duration: 6-8 hours (or configured around your sailing time)
Times: Tailored around your cruise liners sailings into Cobh
Prices: Do not include entry fees, meals, drinks or gratuities to your Driver Guide.
Book now for cheapest prices
A member of our team will reply in 48 hours